CLICK THE GREEN BUTTONS AND
GET A PDF COPY AT A DEEP DISCOUNT
- DIRECTLY FROM THE AUTHOR!
HERE’S WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW 🙂
Is the human race conclusively set for self-annihilation? As futurists prophesize, are we only decades away from extinguishing the planet? Or are we capable of changing this trajectory because of what YOU start today?
Renewal is about how each one of us can:
a. Renew ourselves at a body-mind-spirit level
b. Renew our society and our environment and
c. Renew the systems we operate with
As of 2020, Renewal is critical, because it is our laxity that has led to the current state of rising personal illness, mindless lifestyles, social degeneration, environmental degradation, and overall moral decay.
Written to serve as a practical guide for everyone’s day-to-day ‘karma,’ Renewal is set in the lives of a modern-day family. It is strung together by the charismatic Guru Pranachandra, whose discourse drives home the vital message: that the world is a mere 30 habits away from Renewal.
Adopters of these habits will be the future Renewalists, who could well outnumber the Vegans, Buddhists, Technologists and Catholics in times to come. And it is these Renewalists who hold the key to save the world from annihilation.
HABITS: At a Glance
1. Smile inside and stretch while you laze in bed
2. Breathe consciously for 30-seconds every couple of hours
3. Stay in harmony. Keep invoking the Parrot
4. Get efficient and stress-free with Qigong
5. Enhance control with PACE Awareness
6. Invoke Gratitude, independent of circumstances
7. Cut object dependency
8. Invest your energy in someone younger
9. Organize, and recount your day vis-à-vis your purpose
10. Acknowledge blessings and visualize your future
1. Carry your stuff
2. Fortify your diet with consciousness
3. Share your Qigong routine with the community
4. Ventilate, travel, mingle
5. Follow the 10-minute rule for power and water
6. Buy concentrates
7. Plant trees. Gift plants. Gift services
8. Tidy up Space and maintain it
9. Tidy up Time and maintain it
10. Tidy up Energy of body, speech, and mind
1. Write a Renewal Message every day
2. Take a systemic decision every month
3. Explore home-schooling for a while
4. Value conscience over gains
5. Meet elders often
6. Learn a new language
7. Use the internet but connect humanly
8. Keep your vehicle perfect, if you must keep it
9. Reduce dependence on medicines and doctors
10. Recycle, reuse, refurbish, regenerate, regrow
Click here for the complete playlist – 30 episodes that discuss how to apply the habits – one each day, guided by an expert guest!
PLUS 6 EXTRA EPISODES ON WHAT THE BLEEP THIS IS ALL ABOUT 😉 WHAT’S IN THE BOOK AND WHO THE GURU REALLY IS